Our Cluck Crumpet Collection is designed for itty bitty babies. Soft, organic, GMO-free, and practically minded for likely-tired caregivers.
Warm note: "Cwtch" is the Welsh word for cuddle or hug, but it is even more special than that. It's a safe space, like being in a caregivers loving and warm arms.
Wee are Practical!
- An absolute newborn essential!
- Cross-over design for ease of dressing and extra warmth on the belly
- Perfect for diaper changes so you don't expose their belly to the cold air
- Grow with me cuffs designed to be folded in the beginning and unfolded as your little grows
Transparency (More Detail Here)
- Fair Trade and Organic Peruvian pima cotton
- Sewn in Boston, MA
- Fabric dyed with certified low-impact organic dyes
- Machine or hand wash cold
- Tumble dry-low or hang to dry
- Do not bleach
- Our Cwtch Jumper runs true to size
*Models are 7 pounds and wearing size newborn
- We work with a small ethical manufacturer and use environmentally friendly dyes for all our clothing. Some slight variation in the color of our garments is natural, and to be expected. These are not defects, but part of the unique character of each piece. With our layette collection, you may notice some of these color variations.